Friday, December 30, 2011

2011: Reflection, 2012: Aspirations

Hello Readers!

So I don't want to brag about my 2011, but this past year was amazing! I have traveled so much this year and have gained so much experience from my travels and living aboard, I cannot believe I am sitting on the other side it all already! 

Places I visited:
- Krabi, Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Malacca, Malaysia
- Penang, Malaysia
- Hong Kong
- Yogkarta, Indonesia
- Yangon, Myanmar
- Inle Lake, Myanmar
- Mandalay, Myanmar
- Bagan, Myanmar
- Lurong Prabang, Laos
- Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- New Delhi, India
- Pushkar, India
- Jaipur, India
- Agra, India
- Varanasi, India
- Darjeeling, India
- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Chengdu, China
- Lijang, China
- Dali, China
- Beijing, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Kyoto, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- Hiroshima, Japan

All the while I was living overseas. 

Also during my time spent overseas, I got one of the most fantastic jobs I have ever had with Infocus Asia.  It was an amazing experience and I will not soon forget it!  The people that I met there were some of the most amazing people and they have all left some deep footprints on me.  I wish them all the best of luck and hope they are all surviving the bootcamp ;) 

Now it is time to look forward to 2012, resolutions for this upcoming year:
1. Eating 5 meals a week that don't have meat, that are lunch or dinner.  Breakfast is too easy not to have meat. 
2. Work out more!  When I was in Singapore I worked out from Monday to Friday everyday for an hour.  I found that having work outs incorporated to heavily into my daily routine that it was easier to stick with it!  I want to repeat this again this year! 
3. Continue traveling.  If I can't go to new countries every month like last year, then I would at least like to visit new places I have haven't been to around here.  Like I have not explored much of interior BC, or north of Whistler.  So I hope to continue exploring because I was bit HARD by that traveling bug and I really feel like satisfying that itch! 

I hope that 2012 will be an exciting year and more exciting that 2011.  It will be a tough to beat, but I am going to work very hard to make it a memorable year! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment