Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Painting and Rock Climbing

Hello!

This weekend I did two things that were really fun! I painted and I rock climbed. To check out photos of the painting results check out our blog for painting: http://wecantpaint.blogspot.com/

Then to check out some photos of the climbing (I took the photos, so I am not in them): http://www.jennyt3d.blogspot.com/

I had a lot of fun doing both and would really like to practice both of them more often. The painting group, "We Can't Paint" will help out a lot with getting more practice in. Also now that Jenn and I purchased some supplies to start with, that will help me get some practice time in during my unemployment days!

Rock climbing will be a harder one to keep up with. It is about 20 dollars to go without equipment. The equipment is about $200 all together, so I might have a MEC trip in my future as well.

All in all, everyone should try something new! It is fun and you never know what new hobbies you could discover!

2 comments:

  1. I have a harness, chalk bag and shoes that I haven't used in while. If they fit you can borrow them if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will try them on soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete